Retreat to the deck of this sustainable getaway and gaze at the twinkling constellations under a cozy fleece blanket. The Blueberry Hill A-frame is a completely rebuilt and reimagined hunting cabin that is a beautiful fusion of a remote, off-grid living with a contemporary home. Its interior delights with all new, modern amenities while its location reminds us that the most beautiful things in the world often come from nature.
The Blueberry Hill A-frame Cabin is comfortable, quirky and cool. It does not pretend to be a five-star hotel. Instead, it's infinitely better...
Wake up and enjoy your morning coffee on the large deck or watch the sunset from the upper balcony. Lounge in the hammock out front that is safely nestled between two majestic red pines.Dine al fresco under the stars next to a cozy fire pit.
Inside you move freely and quickly from room to room of this small home, climbing a elegantly crafted ladder to reach the upper bedroom and balcony.
This isn't a mansion. It's smaller, and better.
Great size for a couple (or two) or two singles.
While there are almost no options for cabs, Uber or Lyft rides, once you are here you'll find that the best places to visit you do on foot, in a boat, or on your favorite wheeled (or tracked) vehicle.
Hosts live on property and is available if you have any questions.
Vacationer’s dream location- A Tiger Woods drive away from one of the country’s most acclaimed golf courses, Forest Dunes. Five minutes to the famous Au Sable River for world class fishing, kayaking and canoeing. And 20 minute drive to Higgins Lake. Also access to hundreds of miles of trails right off your doorstep. Kirtland Warbler nesting grounds a short walk away.
This off-grid, sustainable beauty lies in the heart of the Huron-Manistee National Forest. There is more to do here than you could do in a month, so come stay a while and enjoy everything the great outdoors (and this spectacular little home) has to offer.
- ~3.5 miles away from the South Branch of the legendary Au Sable river. These 'holy waters' are a favorite destination for canoers and anglers alike.
- If you were a crow, you could fly directly East and in a half mile land in one of the best, most beautiful golf courses in North America. Forest Dunes, recently having its Loop course rated as the #83 best in the world, provides a nice, elegant, and upscale retreat from the otherwise pristine woods.
- Unlike most parts of the country, much of the area here is State or Federal lands. You can very literally leave this home, jump on the trails and go East to Lake Huron, West to Lake Michigan, or head North to Cheboygan or Petosky and never touch private property. It is a hiker's, snowmobiler's, off-roader's or cross country skier's paradise.
- Hartwick Pines State Park is a beautiful destination that shows what the land in Michigan would look like if it was never lumbered. Head to this historic site and go back in time while enjoying the land that time (or at least the lumberers) forgot.
- Lakes, rivers, nearly 2M acres of both State and National Forests - if you love the outdoors, or just want to get away from the crush of the city or suburban life, this is the place for you.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Parking & facilities
Parking available, Private Garden , Private Porch
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed, Unsuitable for elderly or infirm , Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster , Vacuum cleaner
Bathroom & laundry
Bathroom & Laundry, Bed linen, Hair dryer, Clothes dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board, Shower, Towel set , Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating , Fireplace
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit , Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Unsuitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM